Monday, August 19, 2013

Family Dinner

For Sunday I didn't end up cooking ribs in the slow cooker and having leftover baked beans and yams for the sides. I also didn't go out to eat, yeah! Instead my husband and I went over to his parents house for dinner. Supper yummy Moose roast cooked out on the grill. My husband's dad went on a Moose hunt up in Canada, last fall I think it was and they still have a ton of meat from it.

His step-mom made great green beans with bacon of course and almond oil. Delicious! We also had watermelon. A nice simple summer time dinner. BBQ outside and done.

We were sent home though with ground moose which is always a plus and a big thank you to them for sharing with us.

My husband makes the best meatballs for spaghetti out of the ground moose. I will update with that recipe when we make it next.


Monday is Rib night. I'll let you all know how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment